This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameNightIn #CollectiveBias
We love making the weekends special and often stay home and invite a few families over. Making game night sweeter is easy with today’s game night ideas and Twister game board inspired brownies thanks to M&M’s® Peanut Butter and Hasbro® Games.
For us, game night includes a game or two, a fun and easy dinner plus a sweet treat. The Twister game is so fun and easy to do with people of all ages so this was our selection this past weekend. I also love that it’s a game I grew up playing. A family night in is a great idea for rainy days, late nights (after the sun goes down) or winter, of course!
3 tips for an easy game night in
- Order takeout or make a dinner that’s easy and tasty.
- Pick a game that everyone can play.
- Add dessert to make the evening extra special.
I’m so excited to share my Easy Twister Game Board Brownies. These will definitely impress your guests, but take such little time thanks to store-bought ingredients and using M&M’s® Peanut Butter or M&M’s® Milk Chocolate as your decorations.
Easy Twister® Game Board Inspired Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 jar of vanilla frosting or any white frosting you choose
- M&M’s® Peanut Butter or M&M’s® Milk Chocolate (I used both for a variety)
- Follow your boxed brownie mix directions.
- Let cool.
- Once cool, frost with white frosting and make it smooth.
- Cut them into rectangles large enough to fit four rows of M&M’s® Peanut Butter or M&M’s® Milk Chocolate.
- Place M&M’s® Peanut Butter or M&M’s® Milk Chocolate on brownie like a Twister game board using four or five green, yellow, blue and then red ones. The game board is technically five circles, but I ran out of space on my brownies. :)
- Serve and enjoy! These are easy and delicious. I think the M&M’s® Peanut Butter add a really delicious and exciting flavor to the brownies, but both taste and look great.
I picked everything up at Walmart for an easy and inexpensive night in.
Thank you for supporting the tasty and fun brands that make Live the Fancy Life possible!