I’m all about the same look for less money. We bought the Pottery Barn Kids Rugby Stripe duvet cover in green for Bodhi’s new big boy room. While we love it, I was a bit sad when I came across some other fabulous options for significantly less money. And I can’t return what we have because I had it personalized. Ugh! But, you can totally score these deals on Twin size solid striped duvet covers for yourself or your little ones.
1. Target Rugby striped duvet cover in navy (also available in red) ($19.99)-Tiffany gets all the credit for this find. She sent me a link to this fabulous option after I posted our inspiration board. Of course, I had already ordered the personalized one.
2. Ikea Springkorn in six colors ($14.99)-I found this on one of my many Ikea stops in recent weeks and thought they looked pretty fabulous. The price can’t be beat and with six color choices, these could work for most room designs.
3. Ikea Nypronros in three colors ($29.99)-This one is made up of thinner more subtle stripes, but is still a solid option. I came across so many great ones at Ikea so I’m sure I’ll feature more soon.
4. West Elm stripe duvet cover in three colors ($59)-while not significantly less expensive, you can save a bit here and they have a citron color not available anywhere else.
When searching for modern clean boy bedding, I came across the cutest options for girls too. I’ll post some affordable modern girl bedding options here soon.
- A little peek at our toddler bedroom My blog buddy Tiffany recently asked me if I was...
- B’s big boy room planning board It is time for a change for the little man....
- Stylish modern toddler boy bedding Why does it feel harder to find cute things for...