This post is written in collaboration with Cuckoo Palace and their modern Cuckoo Clocks. All content and opinions are my own.
I love gallery walls. They are so much fun to look at, take up a lot of space on large walls and you can add visual interest in fun ways. I’m a huge fan of thinking beyond prints and photos. I love generally choosing a color scheme, but being open to variety. I recently planned out our foyer gallery wall using white frames in any shade and texture of white with a many different types of art.
Here, I put together a black and white gallery wall. While I included several prints in this version, I think the other items are what make this gallery wall unique.
Here are my top six essential elements of a great gallery wall.
- Prints and photos in frames. Whether you choose frames of one color and style or a completely eclectic mix, having a few prints that you love on your gallery wall is what makes it your own.
- Cuckoo clocks. I have included clocks in several gallery walls in my home. I LOVE this modern cuckoo clock from Cuckoo Palace. I think this alone would add a lot to any gallery wall and it’s so unexpected. Check out all of their modern cuckoo clock options. So cool!
- Bunting or garland. This black solid cross option from The Flair Exchange would be an easy and bold addition to any gallery wall.
- Monogram or letter. I almost always add a letter or monogram to gallery walls. I love how bold they are, but also love that they represent our family.
- A shelf. I like to add a basic picture ledge to most walls. I think it brings in a bit of depth and it makes it easy to put a few items on instead of just frames.
- Something completely unexpected. In this case, the cuckoo clock works so well or adding a marquee like the arrow above would be really fun!
Cuckoo Palace is an online shop offering worldwide delivery. They offer a bright variety of traditional and modern original Black Forrest cuckoo clocks made in Germany. Their modern options are some of my favorites. I have my eye on a few including these two.
Be sure to check out all of the clocks available in their shop.
Which is your favorite? Are you planning a gallery wall right now? What dilemmas are you experiencing?
Have a wonderful weekend!