This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KashiPlantPower #GOTOGETHER #CollectiveBias
I’ve been on a bit of a health kick over here. I’ve had low energy this past spring and early summer. I’ve found that eating well and exercising every day has made a huge positive difference for me! And of course, sleeping well would be nice too, but our littlest one has had some sleep regression these past few weeks.
Now that I’m doing strength training along with my cardio exercise, I am very focused on a well-rounded diet. As a vegetarian, one way I often make sure I get plenty of protein is with protein shakes, specifically Kashi® GOLEAN™ Plant Powered Shakes. The ingredients are SO good and simple! I always add in tons of extra good-for-me ingredients too. Here is my favorite recipe! :)
- Kashi GOLEAN Plant Powered Shakes in Dark Cocoa Powder flavor
- 3/4 c greens. Spinach, kale and chard are great!
- 1 T Cacao (for texture)
- Small piece of fresh Turmeric (for superpowers-just kidding, but it’s a great addition) I used less than 1/5 of the piece shown.
- 8 ounces of water/serving
- Ice to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend on high power (or smoothie setting) until mixed completely.
- Serve with unsweetened coconut and cacao on top.
- For extra thickness and sweetness, add a banana to the mix. You’re welcome!
Kashi GOLEAN Plant Powered Shakes are a new product from Kashi and I’ve loved them! They are available on Target.com and are loaded with goodness. These powders are vegan, gluten-free, non-soy, no stevia, high in plant protein, loaded with probiotics and taste great! The ingredients are all recognizable which I really appreciate!