This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
It’s summer (well, almost) and for me, that means adventures with the boys, long slow days spent outside playing, Driveway Happy Hour and other fun. It also means scaling back on my makeup and hair routines and enjoying laid back fashion.
When it comes to my hair, the humidity is a huge challenge for me. I have naturally wavy hair and it gets extremely frizzy on hot days. With two active boys, I like to take the least amount of time possible getting ready each morning, leaving more time for fun and adventures. But, I’ve found an easy, effortless style that works in minutes.
Beach waves in six easy steps
Summer hair is easy hair and I love John Frieda® Beach Blonde® products (which are also completely safe for brunettes too). My favorite product is the Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray. Are you ready to create a tousled undone look, perfect for a day at the beach?
1. Wash hair with Beach Blonde™ Cool Dip™ Shampoo
2. Use Beach Blonde™ Smooth Seas™ Conditioner in the shower to ensure a nice frizz-free smooth finish.
3. Spray freshly washed hair and damp hair with Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray. It smells amazing too!
4. Put in 5-6 little braids and spray them all again.
5. Leave them in while you do your makeup, get dressed and get the kids ready.
6. Take out the braids. Use your fingers to gently tousle them and you are done! Easy beachy hair that looks effortless.
I love that the Sea Salt Spray creates an effortlessly undone and carefree beachy style. It’s perfect for a day at the pool, the beach or even at home. The natural sea salt and coconut scent are amazing. Now that I’ve changed my hair color a bit from super light blonde to dark blonde/light brunette, I also appreciate that these products are perfect for any hair color.
John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ and Sea Waves™ products are available at Walmart.
What are your favorite easy summer hairstyles?