Somehow, the lovely state of Minnesota experienced snow in May! It snowed yesterday nearly all day. During B’s nap, all I could do was look at swimwear for my little family because I have genuine hope that we will have a summer soon. And I couldn’t help but notice that there are some AMAZING options for girls too. Today I’m sharing my top 10 picks for toddler and baby girl swimwear for Summer 2013!
This top 10 list includes some VERY budget friendly options and some fairly expensive ones too. While they don’t fit my budget, J.Crew’s swimwear line for kids is really beautiful, especially the girl options.
1. Orange ruffle bikini ($9.95) H&M
2. Yellow and peach bow tankini ($19.95) Gap
3. Guava pink piped two-piece ($24.95 ) Gap
Love the vintage-esque feel of this one. Classy and sweet.
4. Dayglow ruffle neck polka dot bikini ($12) Old Navy
5. Striped ruffle rosette one piece ($11.99) Old Navy
This is the epitome of my style. I am so in LOVE with this suit. I’m a total boy-mama, but this suit has my heart dreaming of a little girl.
6. Black ruffled one-shoulder bikini ($16.94) Old Navy
7. Striped swimsuit ($19.90) Zara
This simple option isn’t necessarily a style I would normally pick, but I love how practical it would be for a beach vacation over the 4th of July.
8. Coral floral one-piece ($16.50) Ruum
9. Blue bow-shoulder tank ($55) J.Crew
10. Criss-cross tank with pineapple ($68) J.Crew
Honestly, I easily could’ve shared 10 swim suits for girls from Old Navy alone. Old Navy’s selection is fabulous for girls and for the short time frame these little toddlers wear these things, the quality probably works fine for the price. Their boy options are not quite as appealing. I’ll be back tomorrow with my boy picks. Enjoy!