Disclosure: This post was sponsored by ALDI through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about The Little Journey product line, all opinions are my own.
The boys just had several weeks off from childcare and I took full advantage of my time with them. I love taking mini adventures with my guys on days off or after childcare and work.
I always have my bag packed and ready to go to a park, water park, pool, lake, zoo, arboretum, an impromptu play date with friends and other great adventures in our area.
I often find that the impromptu get-togethers and adventures are truly the ones we all enjoy most! Wandering and exploring is so fun for kids!
I want to show you the simple way I keep my bag packed so I’m ready to take advantage of any fun opportunities that come our way.
1. Nutritious easy snacks. I always carry fresh fruit, the fabulous organic fruit and vegetable Baby Food Puree pouches, Puffs and Yogurt Bites from the Little Journey line at ALDI. I always try to go anywhere prepared with snacks that are low in sugar and high in nutrition. These fit the bill!
2. Wipes, wipes and more wipes. Ezra is mostly potty trained (with no effort on my part-thanks to his Montessori school and his will!) but I still need wipes regularly. I use them for cleaning sticky fingers and faces, wiping out their car seat cup holders and all kinds of other unexpected situations.
3. Swimwear. I love surprising the kids with a pool day at the last minute, and actually being able to pull it off! Or better yet, saying “yes” when they ask if we can go swimming. Both of the pools we go to nearby have towels for us as a part of our membership, so swimwear is all we need.
4. Diapers. Like I said, at just barely two, our little guy is pretty much potty trained, but if we are going on a long car ride or have to run a bunch of errands, I sometimes choose to put him in a diaper for my sanity.
5. Water bottles for all. Because “I’m thirsty” is sure to come out at any moment.
6. Books. These are always nice to have for any waiting situations or restaurants.
7. A few small animal toys. My boys are both big fans of animals and they can entertain themselves anywhere with a few animals if I need them to.
ALDI and their new baby product line, Little Journey, is a great way to stock your bag for summer or fall fun and adventures with your little ones.
The Little Journey product line was developed to grow with, and meet, the varying needs of the littlest ALDI fans- from infants to toddlers. And, recognizing every child’s journey is unique, the Little Journey line includes products for every giggle, gurgle, grin (and epic meltdown) along the way.