This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias #SweetSquad
That title, you guys! Do you love s’mores? Brownies? Peppermint? If you love any of them, you are going to be obsessed with today’s recipe. Honestly, it turned out even more amazing than I was envisioning when I came up with the concept. The marshmallows turn into gooey, toasted goodness. The whole thing is simply divine.
We love surprising good friends and neighbors with treats during the holiday season. And I love putting together EASY recipes that the boys can help with. This recipe is a perfect one to work on with the kids.
So, I brought my boys to the kitchen and we got to work on these delicious and pretty adorable Peppermint S’mores Brownie Dump cakes.
Peppermint S’mores Brownie Individual Dump Cake Recipe
- CRISCO® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Marshmallows. I prefer the mini size but any size would do
- Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- ™ Funfetti® Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Candy canes
- Spray your ramekins with cooking spray.
- Crush pretzels, but leave them in pieces.
- Place about 8 broken up pretzels (or a handful) in the bottom of the ramekin.
- Add 7-10 mini marshmallows.
- Top with 2-3 Tablespoons of brownie mix. Make sure that the pretzels and marshmallows are covered.
- Top the brownie mix with pads of cold straight out of the fridge butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Check them. If the butter is all melted and powdery spots remain, add more butter.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until brownie mix is crisp but not burnt. Marshmallows will bubble up and the containers will appear very full.
- Remove from oven. Top with crushed candy cane, M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits and Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Green and/or Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting.
Of course, we enjoyed a bite or two by the Christmas tree as well.
All of our Pillsbury™ products were found at Walmart in the Baking Aisle. You can purchase all of the other ingredients at your local Walmart store as well.