Our family is made up of four humans and two cats. I haven’t shared much about our cats before, but thought I’d introduce you to Bonnie and Clyde today and share the cute new feeding station we put together for the littlest members of our family.
Lately, with Ezra crawling, Bonnie and Clyde are getting more and more involved with the kiddos. Bonnie and Ezra LOVE each other and are constantly next to each other. Ezra is still learning how to gently touch the cats, but Bonnie’s patience with him is amazing.
I’m excited to share our feeding station for the cats with you today. I was getting tired of the old ugly bowls and containers we used for feeding and found these fun zebra prints. Bodhi is a big animal lover and I thought he’d appreciate the zebras on the placemat below the bowls. I personally appreciate the chic teal and gold. So pretty!
Our feeding station is simple. Bowls, a fun chalkboard jar filled with food and a placemat. Easy peasy.
I was recently introduced to Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain pet food and we decided to give it a try. We started off giving them very small amounts mixed with their normal food and increased it over time. The first day was very exciting for them. New smells, new flavors, a new experience. They were both really excited about it.
Now they love it as their everyday food. Keeping our pets healthy and happy is so important to us as they truly are a part of our family.
Tips and tricks to keep your pets healthy and happy
- Play time. Our cats are getting older so can’t keep up quite as long, but they both love playing.
- Cozy time. Whenever we cozy up on the sofa for a movie night, the cats are right under our feet or next to the fireplace enjoying family time.
- Nutritious food and access to clean, fresh water. Obviously. :)
- Fresh air. Our cats love the windows open and even enjoy a little time on the porch here and there. If I were to guess based on body language, I’d say spring is their favorite season.
If you want to give Rachael Ray Nutrish a try, use this $3 off coupon. It’s good for $3 off Zero Grain Whitefish & Potato Recipe.
About Zero Grain Whitefish:
- Real whitefish is the #1 ingredient: “Cats love Nutrish Zero Grain Whitefish & Potato Recipe. It is made with real white fish — a tasty and highly digestible protein that helps to maintain strong muscles and helps minimize litter box odors.”
- Zero grains, glutens or fillers
- Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
- Zero artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- First zero grain dry cat formula from Rachael Ray Nutrish
About Rachael Ray Nutrish:
- In 2007, with help from pet nutrition experts, Rachael Ray created Nutrish ultra-premium food and treats for dogs. In 2014, we were very excited to grow the brand into the world of cat food. Whether intended for dogs or cats, Nutrish recipes are made with simple natural ingredients and do not contain meat or poultry by-product meal or fillers. Real meat is the #1 ingredient in our cat food and all recipes were inspired by Rachael’s kitchen.
- Even more impressive than our formula or position, Rachael’s personal proceeds go to Rachael’s Rescue, created to help shelter pets. As of today, over $9 million has gone toward food, medical supplies and treatments for animals in need.
- We pride ourselves on bringing pet specialty quality food to the masses. We are the first premium brand that is only available in your local grocery store, as well as mass retailers like Target, Walmart and Amazon.
This post was sponsored by Rachael Ray Nutrish. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Live the Fancy Life possible.