UPDATE: We have hired several fantastic contributors for this four-month contract. Thank you for your interest! We feel so lucky that we had such an overwhelming response from some amazing bloggers. Thank you, thank you!
Hello, hello! I’m super excited to announce that Live the Fancy Life is growing quickly and I’m now hiring two paid temporary contributor positions on Live the Fancy Life! If you’re one of our fabulous readers who is not a blogger, feel free to simply delete this evening’s post. We’ll be back with our regularly scheduled posts tomorrow including a fun giveaway! ;)
Are you a blogger who writes unique and original content with beautiful images? Do you have an interest in expanding your blogging portfolio a bit?
I am looking for two highly motivated bloggers with at least one year of blogging experience to join our team for a temporary 4-month contributor position (2 posts per month) during this very busy season.
Beyond a small monthly stipend, you will receive:
- An opportunity to meet Live the fancy life readers—well, e-meet.
- Links to your blog, Facebook page, Twitter handle, Pinterest boards and affiliate links
- Facebook and Twitter promotion including a mention of your accounts
- Fun collaboration
- A mention and short bio with photo on our “About” page
- and more including other opportunities that come up from time to time.
We want someone who:
- Has a blog that was started at least one year ago with a minimum of three posts each week.
- Is willing to write 300 to 500 word original posts on any of the topics we cover at Live the fancy life—lifestyle, parenting, parties, home decor, organizing, do-it-yourself, shopping, fashion, food and drink.
- Take original photos or have a source for original images.
- Be willing to collaborate with me. Yippee!
- Be awesome!
Please send me the following in an email to livethefancylife AT gmail DOT com.
- Your name
- Email address
- Blog url
- Why are you interested in contributing to Live the Fancy Life?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Please share three of your favorite blog posts.
- Do you have photography experience? If so, please share. If not, how do you obtain photos for your blog posts?
- What topics would most interest you or what would you cover?
We will be back in touch within three weeks.
Thank you so much for reading and for your interest!