When I got my ticket to Alt San Francisco, I never could’ve imagined what this all meant. I am already impressed and we just left home. I’ve “met” so many of the attendees through Facebook and Instagram and can’t wait to meet the rest in person soon. We left home at 7 a.m. CST today! Here is my packing list and schedule for the week.
First, can I just say that packing without a toddler is significantly easier. This has been a breeze compared to preparing for our family vacation.
- Business cards
- Pens-I’m old school and will be writing most of my notes from the conference
- iPhone extra battery pack (Thanks JCrew for the great sale!)
- My fancy new media kit
- My “fancy” buttons-swag for my fellow conference attendees.
- Warby Parker glasses. My eyes are getting worse all the time.
- My big new Kelly Moore camera/laptop bag-this was a total splurge, but it holds everything!
- My camera and laptop too, of course!
- Four outfits plus two travel outfits. I’ll share what my friend Lisa helped me come up with for the conference when I return.
- Tons of accessories-I’ll be sharing my recent finds when I’m back in the office.
- Four pairs of shoes-booties, gladiators, simple heels, flats. By the way, this is me keeping it simple. I packed six for family vacation.
- A small cross-body handbag for our daily adventures
Flying into San Francisco and staying at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
After that, all of the bloggers will meet up for dessert and cocktails around 8 p.m. back at The Fairmont.
The main Alt San Francisco conference takes place on Thursday. This is the part I’m most excited for. I want to learn. I want to grow and I want to do it now.
After the conference, we’ll all get dolled up for an Alice in Wonderland themed cocktail party at Pinterest headquarters. Amazing, right?
On Friday, I’ll be attending a blogger event at Lamps Plus. Attendees even receive store credit… How sweet is that? I can’t wait to get a pair of these Color + Plus Lighting Collection lamps in our home. I’ll show you where they’ll go soon.
Then it’s all about me and my sweet hubby. We’ve been to San Francisco a few times so we’ll be taking it fairly easy and will focus on long dinners, a few cocktails, walking around and exploring as we wish. All in all, I think it’s going to be wonderful, way too fast, a whirlwind and a great experience. Plus I know we’ll be missing our boy. Can’t wait to share my experience and learnings with you next week! Have a wonderful rest of your week!