I have extended the deadline for the live the fancy life contest! Tell me how you live the fancy life each day. I really want to hear from you, so I’ve added an incentive that will get us all in the holiday spirit of giving. And I’ve included a few holiday photos from my past.
Write a comment or send me an e-mail explaining how you live fancy at email@example.com by December 8. It can be very simple. Include your name and phone number.
And on top of this great chance to win, I am participating in the Cans for Comments campaign this year. That means for every comment you leave on any post starting today (including the comments telling me how you live the fancy life) or for every person who subscribes to this blog, I will donate one canned good to Second Harvest Heartland. I am one of many local bloggers doing this. I learned about this fancy idea from my friend Gina at Zeidler Photography. We can make a difference.
Here are the details (courtesy of Gina!):
- Now through December 8, I’ll donate one canned good for each and every comment left on this blog and for every person who subscribes to this blog.
- You can comment on any post (or even better, every post!). No limits! Tell your friends!
- For every comment you leave, I’ll donate a canned good to Second Harvest Heartland.
- If you have a blog and participate in the Cans for Comments drive, leave a comment here to share your blog with my readers!
- My fellow bloggers I challenge you to to participate and share the love and joy. I know we can make a difference.
So, leave a comment on how you live the fancy life, subscribe to live the fancy life or comment on anything on my blog and I will donate a canned food. And I will post a photo of all of the items I donate for everyone to see. Live the fancy life!