We are thrilled to welcome our son Bodhi William. He was born Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 12:26 p.m. He was 20.2 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. Bodhi is named after the Bodhi tree, a symbol of knowledge and enlightenment in Sri Lanka, where Jamal’s parents are from. And his middle name is after my grandpa Arthur William!
My camera is not syncing with our computer right now, so all I have are iPhone photos. Enjoy!
So far Bodhi enjoys the following:
- Eating, eating and more eating while listening to The Beatles with mommy.
- Morning alert time with daddy (and this week with grandma) when he gets read to and sang to lots!
- Hanging with daddy in his Baby Bjorn.
- Riding in his Peg Perego car seat! Daddy has the car seat mastered!
- Aden and Anais swaddles and burp cloths are perfect for this warmer weather. Thanks to my good friend Lisa from My Inner Fashionlogue for the great gift for Bode-man!
- While he doesn’t LOVE this yet, he’s learning to like his Mamaroo by 4Moms. It’s not a swing, it’s not a bouncer, but it’s something like them!
Thank you for all of the love and support these first few days.