It’s that time of year when the weekends quickly fill with holiday parties and your week nights are taken up by typical errands plus all of the holiday hoopla! Now is the perfect time to stock up on a few hostess gifts. If you don’t use them this season, I’m certain you’ll find opportunities in the new year. I love buying for other women, and for me there is nothing better than coming up with a fun gift to bring to the hostess (or host) of a party. Today I bring you my holiday gift guide for the hostess!
- Coffee K-Cups ($29.99) and a monogrammed mug ($8)
- Capri Blue Volcano candle (also known as the best candle of all time) ($28)
- Slate cheese board ($20)
- Sparkling wine ($15) and Vosges haut chocolate ($7) Money saving tip: Buy your wine at Trader Joe’s for a fraction of the cost.
- Monogrammed infinity scarf ($30)
- Custom house number art print ($20) and frame ($15)
What are your favorite gifts to keep on hand during the holiday season?
Disclaimer: Some affiliate links included.