This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PickedAtPeak #CollectiveBias
Friends! If you love to eat healthy, but you also love your dinners to feel hearty and comforting, I’ve got a treat for you today. And better yet, it’s easy. So easy!
Our sweet potato “pasta” with the most delicious marinara sauce might just be a new part of your weekly rotation for meal planning and it requires just four ingredients. Sweet potatoes. Olive oil. Prego Farmers’ Market® sauce. Parmesan. EASY!
Cozy fall days call for warm, delicious, rustic recipes. This is it! The best part is that it’s bursting with flavor and freshness. All of our ingredients were picked up at Walmart including the giant, beautiful sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes make a delicious alternative to pasta. We’re so into them right now.
- Sweet potatoes (1-2 potatoes per person)
- Olive oil
- Prego Farmers’ Market® sauce of your choice. We chose Classic Marinara and used a coupon.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Spiralize sweet potatoes using a spiralizer or chop into fine pieces.
- Mix sweet potato “pasta” with 2 T olive oil. Stir until mixed well. Feel free to add salt and pepper if you wish, but it’s completely optional.
4. Roast sweet potato “pasta” at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until it’s cooked to a texture you prefer.
5. Top “pasta” with Prego Farmers’ Market® sauce. You could add chicken or a roasted portobella mushroom for added protein and heartiness.
Prego Farmers’ Market® is picked at the peak, is made with the kind of ingredients you would find at your local farmers’ marker like vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic and basil. I love that this meal tastes gourmet, but is perfect for your weeknight family dinners because it takes so little time. And if you choose to spiralize in advance, just be sure to freeze spiralized sweet potatoes instead of refrigerating.