This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This post was sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my review. #StarbucksCaffeLatte #MyStarbucksatHome #CollectiveBias
I love coffee. There is just nothing better for me. I start my day with a coffee and often enjoy a latte later in the day as well. I am so excited to share my fall inspired latte bar with you today. This concept is simple.
On Halloween (or any day, really), you include a latte bar as a part of your Trick or Treating fun. Kids can Trick or Treat. Parents can Trick or Latte! Offering something special to the parents is fun and helps create community.
- Create a backdrop. I used a white roll of paper and attached two simple and fun posters. Trick or Treat Here. But First Lattes! I designed the posters and they are available as free printable posters right here. :)
- Plan your decorations. I kept things black, white and yellow. I used yellow to-go cups for the lattes. I placed chalkboard stickers on each one with a pumpkin sticker for fun. The chalkboard stickers were perfect for my guests to write their names and avoid any confusion about who the cup belonged to. I added texture with a black and white plaid throw blanket we own. I love using blankets on my tablescapes.
- Plan your menu. I kept it simple. Lattes are delicious and more than enough for most parents, but I added some pumpkin spice bundt cake and pumpkin shaped chocolates for extra fun.
- Plan an activity or two. I put together a simple create-your-own-mug station using some adorable latte and coffee stamps with a permanent ink pad. I picked up inexpensive white mugs for $1 each which were the perfect option. I’m sharing this DIY project in more detail below. It’s easy and fun!
- Say “thanks” with party favors. This is definitely unnecessary, but if you’re like me and enjoy giving a little something, why not give your guests a latte?!I filled white bags with Starbucks® Caffé Latte K-Cups® and a chocolate wafer. I wrapped the bag in black and gold baker’s twine with a homemade tag using the fun stamps from the mug station. :) I also had each guest take home a mug.
And of course, set up your latte bar. Latte bars are SO fun! I used Starbucks® Caffé Latte K-Cup® pods, salted caramel sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles and chocolate candies for our bar. You can make as detailed or simple as you want and I guarantee that all of your latte loving friends will appreciate it!
Starbucks® Caffé Latte K-Cup® pods are delicious because they are made from milk with no artificial flavors and they come in three great Starbucks® signature flavors (Caramel, Mocha, and Vanilla) and 2 beloved Starbucks® seasonal flavors (Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha, available for a limited time).
Adding little easy details can make a party more fun.
To create these delicious lattes, there is a two-step process. Step 1 is to pour the flavor packet into the mug. Step 2 is to brew the Starbucks® Caffé Blend K-Cup® pod in your Keurig® brewer and stir to enjoy the beverage.
- White mugs
- Permanent markers OR stamps and permanent ink pad (available at most craft stores)
- Freehand draw your design or stamp your design on your mug. If you choose to stamp, be very careful and don’t let the stamp slide.
- When your design is complete, bake your mug at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
The products are available nationally at your local grocery store. Keurig, K-Cup, Keurig Hot, and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.
What is your favorite latte flavor, friends? Would you enjoy a latte bar as your kids Trick or Treat?!