This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetSquad #CollectiveBias
It’s officially football season. My husband is a huge fan and loves to have special food on game day. I put together these easy football brownies with SNICKERS® Crisper frosting for our crew.
I chose to make the frosting a little extra special using SNICKERS® Crisper because it’s a delicious combo of crisped rice and peanuts topped with caramel and coated in milk chocolate. It adds a crunchy twist to our football brownie frosting.
Easy Game Day Football Brownies with Chocolate SNICKERS® Crisper Frosting
- 5 fun size SNICKERS® Crisper
- Store-bought brownie batter
- Store-bought chocolate frosting or your favorite homemade chocolate frosting
- White frosting in a pastry bag or white candy coating in a pastry bag
- Freeze SNICKERS® Crisper for an hour.
- Follow your brownie batter box directions to bake brownies.
- Let cool.
- Cut out football shapes using a cookie cutter or a knife.
- Using a food processor or high speed blender, run the candy until it’s fine.
- Mix frosting and SNICKERS® Crisper in a bowl.
- Spread on football shaped brownies.
- Finish off with white icing or white candy coating for football decoration.