I have a hard time coming up with Father’s Day gifts for my hubby, his dad and my grandpa every year. Part of the problem is that I shop pretty last minute, but not this year! Oh no! We are on it! Today, I bring you my Father’s Day Gift Guide which includes budget-friendly to completely splurge-worthy options. Enjoy!
1. Oral-B® Professional Deep Sweep™ 1000 at Target($49.99) Practical? Yes. Awesome? Yes! This is one of those everyday necessities that most of us take for granted, but to have an electric toothbrush that makes your mouth feel clean and fresh and your teeth feel smooth is pure luxury. This electric toothbrush removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular toothbrush and it’s rechargeable. You can’t beat that. Plus shoppers can find savings of up to $25 at Target in stores and online. Right now there is a $20 mail-in-rebate.
2. Apple iPad mini ($299) While this would be a big splurge for us for Father’s Day, I think it would be a big hit with almost any dad.
3. Mossimo men’s t-shirt ($9.99) Everyday T-shirt for the active dad.
4. Merona Men’s weekender bag ($29.99) Selfishly, I can see my sweet hubby carrying this through the airport for some upcoming trips and it’s hot. Period. That’s it.
5. Apple TV ($99.99) We recently bought this and it was such a fun treat for my husband. We are hoping to ditch cable in the coming months while using the Apple TV, but any tech-loving dad will probably appreciate the fun options this device offers.
6. The Power of Starting Something Stupid by Richie Norton ($16.98) For the dad who has always dreamed of starting his own business or doing something creative, this book is a winner. I have it. I’ve read it. I love it! But obviously, I quit my job and started something stupid (and fabulous) so it is the perfect book for me. This will show your hubby/partner/dad that you support him and his dreams.
7. Scotch Rocks ($12.99) For the scotch-loving or scotch-party-hosting daddy.
8. Woodgrain rubber iPhone case ($25) JCrew’s iPhone cases will always have my heart! I love mine and want my hubby to hold on to some of this goodness every day too.
9. Warby Parker Sunglasses ($95) Stylish and practical, these Warby Parker’s are perfect for fun summer evenings in the yard, cabin weekends and trips to the playground.
10. Converse Jack Purcell men’s shoes ($29.99-$49.99) Everyday shoes for the dad-of-the-year who needs to easily transition from work attire to playground-worthy clothing.
I’m pretty sure I’ll be picking up the Oral-B® Professional Deep Sweep™ 1000 for both of us this year!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Affiliate links included.