After a pretty rough week last week and with Thanksgiving right around the corner, I am ending the weekend feeling pretty thankful. Here are a few things I am thankful for tonight:
- My grandma—the woman who raised me, inspires me and taught me to be fancy even when we had nothing. She is in the hospital now doing better than last week. I am so thankful for her health tonight.
- Inspiring people who are living their dreams and are letting me write about them and tell their story. I can’t wait to share the scoop about a few fabulous people in “fancy features” coming this week!
- Minneapolis-this city is full of fancy things to do, places to go, foods to eat and super cool people! I can’t wait to continue to share great date ideas, nights out with the girls and many inexpensive interesting things to do to keep you living the fancy life.
- Encouraging friends-I have a few people who really encourage me to write, challenge me to do interesting things and help promote my work. You know who you are! They aren’t necessarily the people I hang out with on a daily basis, but they give me just a little extra pizzazz each day.
- A nice glass of bubbly—with raspberries last night.
What are you thankful for?