Mr. Ezra Jude turned two last week. My how two years flew by. We celebrated three times with family. Due to some health issues, we didn’t have a big party this year (like last year) and I honestly don’t think he cared or knew the difference.
This sweet boy has completed our family. He is a joyful, funny, compassionate, cuddly little man.
He seriously makes us laugh every day and is such a great little brother.
Here are a few things I want to remember about Ezra:
- Instead of milk, he says “cow milk.” No idea where he got that.
- Hold you (instead of hold me)
- Milk baba (for milk before bed)
- When I say “I love you Ezra,” he says, “I love you morning mama.” This is from a song “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon.”
- “Where is mine Bodhi” when he’s trying to find big brother B.
- He loves to make us pretend coffee.
- The kid can climb anything without help. It is amazing.
- He’s speaking in full sentences (but can sometimes only be understood by us).
- He gives so many hugs and when he’s sad he always comes in for a hug.
- When he’s tired he says “crib.”
- He’s been mostly potty trained for a few months thanks to his Montessori school (and no thanks to us).
- He often says “Could I” asking if he can be included in things.
The list could go on and on.
Raising children is amazing, joy-filled, humbling and heartbreaking.