This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#SnackPackNaturals #CollectiveBias
And I love finding easy ways to get neighbors together. Making snack time feel magical for our kiddos is something I really enjoy.
We spend a lot of time with our next door neighbors so having fun easy snacks for multiple kids on hand is such a great thing. Both of us provide for each other’s children and a few other nearby kiddos. It make Spring and Summer weekends so lovely!
Today I’m sharing my super easy porch pudding bar that you could whip together anytime for impromptu summer fun and invite the neighbors over.
I love using the new Snack Pack Naturals as the base for this fun little snack table. They are brand new, have no preservatives or high fructose corn syrup and are all natural with nothing artificial. Plus they don’t have to be refrigerated so they are a great choice for last minute gatherings and a fun summer snack.
How to create a Summer pudding bar
- Gather ingredients. I chose fresh strawberries, apples and loads of fun toppings like granola, sunflower seeds, pretzels, dried cherries, slivered almonds and coconut. I also love the idea of adding a nut butter for extra flavor and protein. I included some sprinkles too because kiddos love them!
- Put all ingredients in small bowls. In this case, I had leftover ice cream cups from past parties and put each ingredient in one bowl.
- Set out pudding cups.
- Tie a spoon on or simply place spoons in a little pot or bowl.
- Call the kids over! Let them create whatever they want. Let them make a mess and get creative.
- Have them all eat it on the porch or sidewalk.
- Fun, fun, fun!
You can pick up Snack Pack Naturals plus all the toppings at your local Walmart store.
I’m tired of stressing out over hosting. Instead I’m keeping it simple and enjoying my time with this beautiful weather and these beautiful little people!
Keep it simple friends and embrace joy instead of perfection!