This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CreateWithCommand #CollectiveBias
Tis the season for decking the halls! This year, I put together a fun DIY Christmas tree wreath and wanted to share the easy tutorial. I knew I wanted to do a project with my older son and I wanted a playful addition to our decor. I’ve been drawn to fun bright colors this year and love having decor that is appealing to my kiddos. I also wanted to revive an old wreath that I haven’t used in years. I’m sharing the easiest way for you to create the perfect wreath that is all you today!
DIY Colorful Bottle Brush Tree Wreath
- Wreath. I used an old one that needed to be revived but you can use an inexpensive one from any craft store or Target.
- Buffalo snow or spray snow if you prefer a white wreath like ours.
- Small ornaments, objects and bottle brush trees.
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Satin ribbon of your choice
- Command™ Brand Clear medium hooks. Be sure to follow weight guidelines/limits that are on the specific product packaging and on the Command™website.
- Spray your entire green wreath with buffalo snow. Let dry. If you prefer a green look, leave it green. :)
- Gather materials. I love using small ornaments, objects, bottle brush trees and more.
- Begin to place your objects using hot glue. Hold it in place until it is steady.
- Continue until you have the wreath you want.
- Finish off with a satin ribbon. Attach the ribbon to your Command™ Brand Clear hooks. I love hanging them on mirrors (placing the hook just above the mirror), over art, on doors or cabinets and more.
To get our outdoor look, we used Command™ Brand Outdoor window hooks. This was an easy way to add our mini boxwood wreaths to our front porch.
I love using Command™ Brand organizing and decorating products because they are damage-free and remove cleanly from surfaces with no holes or sticky residue left behind. I use poster strips all the time to hang backdrops for parties and love using the hooks all year long to change up our decor.
Command™ Clear Products were what I used this time around. They come with transparent adhesive strips that blend seamlessly into walls and other surfaces providing endless decorating possibilities and the freedom to decorate throughout the home with holiday décor such as indoor lights, garland, tulle, ribbon, ornaments and more.
I use both the indoor and outdoor products for all my decorating needs.
For more great ideas for decorating, visit CreateWithCommand.com.
All of our Command products were purchased at Target.
What is your favorite part of decorating for the holidays?!