I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
I am SO ready for spring this year, friends! I’ve been buying hot pink tulips to make my house feel fresh and bright just to survive these last weeks of winter. You know what else helps? Refreshing your look with a few makeup tips and some fun new products. I just picked up a few items for my wardrobe to springify a bit and I’m switching from a winter beauty routine to more of a spring routine, but a natural beauty routine that is easy for everyday wear. It feels SO good to think spring with my look.
Today, I’m sharing three products, with the help of #WalgreensBeauty, that will take you from the winter blahs to spring beauty in less than 5 minutes. A huge thank-you goes out to gorgeous cousin Alyssa, who graciously agreed to model these products for us today.
What you need
- Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm in Coquette
- Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just-Pinched-Pink
- Ardell individual lashes in “short black”
- Start with your normal beauty routine. Do you wear just foundation and nothing else? Or are you like me and never leave the house without foundation, a base eyeshadow and a bit of mascara? Either way, start with what you know and what you do. Just leave off any color on your cheeks or lips.
- Apply the Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm to your lips generously. The color looks VERY bright when you pull the cap off, but it’s great. It looks gorgeous on my cousin Alyssa and I love it on me as well.
- Dab the Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick on your cheek bone. Smile to be sure you can see where your cheek bone is located. Gently rub in with your clean fingers and spread it throughout your cheek bone. We did this with Alyssa once and realized that we could do it a bit stronger. We love the springy flushed look it gave. It was subtle enough for everyday, but pink/peach enough to feel perfect for spring.
- Just add eyelashes! What I love about a few individual eyelashes is the pop it gives to eyes without much effort. I simply use my tweezers and dark lash glue when I have a special event or just want to look a little more done up. I dab each lash in a drop of lash glue and apply on the outer edges of my eye. I did the same for Alyssa in the photo above. I used three lashes on each eye for a fun little flair. If you’re just trying this for the first time, consider creating a fairly thick eyeliner line on your top eyelid. It will help you hide the lash if you place it too far from your natural lash line.
Working with Walgreens on this beauty post was so much fun! Have you checked out Walgreens for beauty products lately? They always carry the latest and greatest in everything from lipgloss and lipstick to amazing on-trend nail polish colors and more. I purchased all of these items (and a few others) at my local Walgreens.
Thanks to #WalgreensBeauty and #CollectiveBias for this fun opportunity. And thank you for supporting the sponsors who make Live the Fancy Life possible.