While I sometimes go overboard on parties, I also believe that simple setups can be perfect for most events. I love the idea of hosting an intimate gender reveal baby shower for just a few close friends and this setup would work perfect for it. Today I put together this easy (literally took 20 minutes to put everything out) setup using a fun Baby Shower Mailer from Check Party Mix. And today, I’m giving away the whole set to one lucky reader. I’ll share more on that soon.
For now, here are a few tips for putting together an easy baby shower.
Start with a simple menu
- Donuts for brunch
- Check Muddy Buddy mix
- Infused water
Add a few cute details
- Cupcake liners to hold the muddy buddy mix
- Fun straws
- Honeycomb decorations
- A cute stand
- A fun backdrop. You can use wrapping paper, fabric, art, anything. This is a canvas that we have on our walls and I liked the way it worked with the pink and blue decor.
Chex Muddy Buddy Mix is the perfect little baby shower snack. Here is the recipe.
Chex is giving one lucky reader a fun Baby Shower Mailer today which includes what you see in my setup.
- 3-tier Crate & Barrel dessert stand
- Beverage dispenser from Crate & Barrel
- Honeycomb decorations in blue, pink and white
- Cupcake baking cups
- Pink and blue chocolate candies for recipes or fun
I received product to use for this post but no compensation. This giveaway is sponsored by Chex.