Making dinner fast, easy and nutritious is always a top priority, especially since Bodhi started school. As a part of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community, I was able to create a delicious and nutritious recipe using Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter. I have been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. As always, all content and opinions are my own.
Creating quick dinner solutions is a priority in our home. Besides meal planning with Pinterest, picking easy meals makes a big difference during busy weeknights. Since Bodhi started school, the time after we get done with work feels like such a rush. Cooking dinner, eating dinner, cleaning up from dinner, quick play, quick take a bath, read books and bed. Time flies and my husband and I sometimes feel like we’re just moving our toddler from one thing to the next. Not fun. When I was given the opportunity to try out Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter, I knew exactly how to use it.
My husband is not a lover of red sauce in pasta, but pasta is such a great go-to meal each week. I love to switch it up and use whole wheat one week, gluten-free quinoa pasta the next and so on. For this easy meal, I used gluten-free Quinoa pasta as my base and used the Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter garlic and herb flavor cubes as the sauce. Let me tell you. It’s pure perfection! There is no need to add anything else to the “sauce” and it’s bursting with flavor.
All I can say is “yum!”
If you’re looking for a quick dinner idea, print off a coupon and pick up a few ingredients for this easy meal you can make in 10 minutes or less.
Sauté Express vegetable pasta recipe
- 2 cups of dry pasta of your choice
- 2 Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter garlic and herb flavor cubes
- 1 cup fresh broccoli chopped
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower chopped
- 10 fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- Fresh parmesan (for garnish)
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Place 2 cubes of Land O’Lakes Sauté Express garlic and herb in a pan on medium heat. Let it melt.
- Add in broccoli and cauliflower. Stir until coated and then cook an additional two minutes.
- Add in cherry tomatoes. Stir and let cook for one minute.
- Serve over pasta and garnish with fresh parmesan
How easy is this? And this pasta recipe is amazing. No joke! The Sauté Express cubes are perfect as a buttery pasta sauce, just the way my husband loves it. You can cook the vegetables longer or shorter depending on your preference. I like them al dente like my pasta.
And while we’re vegetarian and this is a vegetable dish, you could easily add in cubes of chicken breast or another protein of your choice and add one more flavor cube. Don’t forget to “pin” an image to your Pinterest account so you can come back to this easy weeknight meal.