Today I’m sharing our top read and most popular posts of 2013 along with some fun facts about Live the Fancy Life from 2013.
First, thank you so much for stopping by here each day, weekly or monthly, whatever fits your schedule. I appreciate it so much.
Our visits quadrupled in 2013. Seriously! We had four times the visitors of 2012. How did this happen? I like to think hard work and a regular posting schedule, but I also know it’s because you pin my work, share my work and comment. Thank you!
We also had visitors from 167 countries in 2013 compared to 112 in 2012. It’s so exciting to know our readers are coming from all over the globe.
2013 top 10 posts
1. A fun little announcement was the most read post of 2013. Thanks for your support!
2. Planning for Baby: Modern, comfortable and affordable nursery gliders (This one hit it big thanks to Pinterest).
3. A DIY photo canvas using Mod Podge (another Pinterest hit).
8. Top 10 dinosaur costumes for Halloween (who knew so many mamas of boys would care about this?)
9. Bodhi’s modern stripes and dots cow birthday party, part I (This was my favorite part of 2013 as I created it on a budget and I was so happy with the way it turned out. Glad it made the list and thankful many of you stopped by this post.)
And an honorable mention goes out to The easiest DIY teepee, tepee, tipi ever!
What are your 2014 goals? Any great successes in 2013? Cheers to the new year!